- Review Of The Banana Kush Strain
Banana Kush is a hybrid between Skunk Haze and Ghost OG that originated in California. It’s a 60:40 indica/Sativa hybrid that smells and tastes like ripe bananas. This strain can be incredibly strong, with THC levels ranging from 16 percent to 27 percent. Because its effects are strong and fast, new smokers should be cautious and start with a little amount.
Banana Kush is good if you’re anxious because it helps you relax and unwind. However, after the full effects kick in, you’ll probably find yourself couch-bound and deeply sedated. It is a widely used medical strain for appetite loss, stress, anxiety, chronic pain, and depression. Because Banana Kush is so powerful, it might create dizziness, anxiety, and paranoia.
- Banana Kush Is A Difficult Plant To Grow
Because it is susceptible to mold, experienced Banana Kush growers evaluate its growth difficulty as moderate. Powdery mildew, a disease found on the buds and leaves of many marijuana strains, is the most common issue. Due to limited ventilation and less exposure to light, it usually appears on the lowest branches.
It’s easy to notice because it appears as a white powder on the leaves’ surface. If you find it, treat it right away since it spreads swiftly as it travels to bud sites. Pruning your plants regularly, keeping the humidity level in the grow room low, and spraying your plants with organic materials are all good ideas.
Mix a small amount of 3 percent hydrogen peroxide with water if you find powdery mildew. The mildew is killed, and the plants are sterilized as a result of the solution. It’s a time-consuming procedure, but it protects your entire crop from infection.
- The Greatest Banana Kush Growing Techniques
Banana Kush if you opt to cultivate your cannabis in an inert medium, here are some pointers:
- Ensure that all equipment, including tanks, reservoirs, filters, pipes, and any other system’s physical components, is sterile. Pathogens like root rot can quickly take hold and spread if not properly sanitized. Hydrogen peroxide can be used to disinfect your equipment.
- To guarantee optimum fertilizer absorption and keep algae at bay, the water going through your system should be 65 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Start with pH-neutral (7.0) water that is free of contaminants. If necessary, use a reverse osmosis (RO) system. Maintain a pH of 5.5 to 6.3 in the soil.
- Invest in a good lighting system. If you have a modest grow room, CFLs will suffice; if you have a larger grow room, HID or LED lights will suffice.
The temperature is kept under check by good airflow, decreasing the possibility of excess humidity harming the plants.
Planning an Online Craps Strategy That Works for You
Understanding The Different Hybrid Cannabis Strains And Their Benefits